Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Health Tonic

Finally, getting back on track with taking my own advice... lol.  A shot of raw/unfiltered apple cider vinegar, raw/natural honey, and mixed with a bit of green tea!  And it was actually..... kinda good!!!  So it was a little bit like drinking a swig of straight up pickle juice, but then I do sorta enjoy that.  Just same in that POW kind of way, not the taste, lol.  About 1/2 to 3/4 a shot glass for starters is sufficient, though I'd like to work my way up to the whole thing.

I am still having a nice chug of Aloe Vera juice at night as well.  Good heavens, that stuff is versatile.  It's good for all sorts of stuff.  I'm learning even more about it (and other things) in that yay new Herb book I just got.

I thought I had a post about Green Tea but I do not seem to yet, oh well.  I'll have to work on that next.

0 comments: