Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rebate sale on printer/copier paper

I don't often have time to deal with coupon shopping and all, but I do love a good rebate offer.  I love it when people have worked out all the details for stuff like this in advance and shared it! ;D  Thanks to Farrah's blog for the link.

This one is really easy and painless, and you can apply for the rebate online right after you check out.  Even without all the coupon offer stuff, this is a *Really* great deal, if you were planning on having to buy a pack or two of paper for your printer anytime soon!  Why not get two whole CASES for about the same price!?  Seriously, it will cost me about $13 after it's all said and done.

Just do the steps on here and you'll be underway.  I picked up 2 boxes, plus a roll of tape to make it over the $50 mark for the free shipping.
1) http://pennypinchinmom.com/2010/04/staples-2-cases-of-paper-for-as-little-as-3-05-tax-shipped
Your purchase MUST be made from April 18 - April 24 to get this rebate offer.
If you sign up for Shop at Home, would you use my link instead of the one on that page? I could earn $5 if you buy something.   I have to earn $20 before they pay me.  Like I said, it's still a good deal even if I don't count on getting that money from them. 

2) Then just head over to Staples rebates when you're done.
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com
You need to submit your order receipt by June 17, 2010, to get a $32.00 rebate ($16.00 per case).

Of course I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm sure the rebate for both cases will be on the same check, according to previous shoppers.



Use my referral link if you use them?

2 comments:

Mermaiden says:
at: May 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

Yeah! My rebate check for $32 is on the way.

Mermaiden says:
at: June 1, 2010 at 2:11 PM said...

Yep, the check on both boxes came back and is in the bank now! ;) WOOT