Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Green Tea is yay for you

There are studies that show drinking at least two cups of green tea daily inhibits cancer growth.

It's good for your heart.

It's full of antioxidants.

Blueberries, pomegranets, and green tea make your veins less vulnerable to clogging because they improve their flexibility.

It lowers LDL cholesterol.  -- I NEED THIS

It helps fight obesity. Especially caffinated, but even when not.

And that's not all.  It's very yay for you.  Especially when you drink it (as opposed to when you consume the extract in pills, etc).

And this is from WebMD, a reputable source.
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/health-benefits-of-green-tea

We have some great green tea from the Asian Market though I have been enjoying my Sobe green tea waters as well!

0 comments: