Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Monday, November 8, 2010

Goodbye, Daylight Savings

Goodbye my friend, daylight savings time.  I know many of you hate the shift, and are probably glad to get rid of it.  Those of us who are later-in-the-day-creatures, however, prefer to be on it... LOL.  I work the later shift, and now I have to drive home in the dark.  *grump*  I will miss that extra hour of daylight.  With the turn of the season it already gets a little dusky early on me, but now it is just going to be downright DARK, and I strongly do not prefer it.  Also the blasted sun will be up, shining in my eyes, at 8 AM when I get up.  Grrr!  ;P lol.  Oh well, it was nice while it lasted - and I appreciate the extension we have had on it.  DST, I will miss you, until we meet again in the Spring, my friend.

0 comments: