Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ladybugs!

"If you find a ladybug in your house in the winter you will have good luck."

Dude. I must be super-lucky. They've been all in my house this month, and now they seem to have come to work with me, too. They were all in the windows, and this morning when I came in to work, I found one on my desk!


Ladybugs or Ladybird beetles, are traditionally a sign of good luck, and wishes. As they eat destructive aphids and are the friend of gardeners, they represent helpfulness, With her vibrant red coloring, she is seen as a gift of the love goddess, and brings happiness and luck in love.

0 comments: