Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Friday, December 26, 2008

Dark Angels

It's time to go thrift store surfing for cheap angels!

http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/samhain08/dollarstoredeath.htm

Time to make some lovely dark angels. >:)


Update: Saturday, December 27, 2008, 11:31 AM

Angels: found. 1/2 price post-Christmas sale at the thrift store, haha.

My total cost was.... $6.67, heh. (Also got a shirt I just had to have for some reason.)

Oh yes, what lovely dark beauties you will soon become.



Bonus features! The two tall ones have a battery-operated light. One cherub hangs and has a golden trumpet. And one has a handy catch-all cup thinger attached.

Update: Monday, 12/29/08

I almost hated to paint over its pretty little pink flowers... until I started painting on the red paint, over the black. Oh, how much lovelier they have started to look! The base work is done. Over my holiday break time this week, I'll be working on the other details.

0 comments: