Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Thursday, October 28, 2010

News Article about Brent

I can't even look at the article yet.  Just wanted to share this message from Chris Johnson, his manager:
Also, here is a link list including the news articles as well as Brent's own personal site. Go by, and enjoy the things he has left there for us. http://www.delicious.com/wisteareia/Brent

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I must bring some bad news to you…Last night in an act of great kindness Brent Mitchell fell to his death assisting a distressed motorist on the interstate. I have added a link to the news story below so that you understand that his last act was indicative of his great and unselfish character…Brent has been with us at BCBS for nearly 10 years and considers all of us a part of his family…Please remember Brent’s family in your prayers as they go through this difficult journey to rebuild their lives without him.

As I receive details about funeral arrangements I will forward them on.
And please forward this email  as you see fit..





1 comments:

Mermaiden says:
at: October 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM said...

Funeral services for Brent Mitchell will be this Saturday (10/30)…The viewing will be from 1:30 PM to about 2:45 PM. Graveside services will begin at 3:00 PM.