Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re: Hormones in our food

Re: Girls, Prepubescence, and Hormones in Food

I am SO thrilled to see this on the milk labels at Publix!
"From cows not treated with rBST
artificial hormone"



Believe what you will, but I am still compelled by people's statements like the ones in this article:

"Let me start by saying I have no scientific proof, but I've seen the difference first hand.

My brother grew up thinking he was extremly allergic to milk. Went over to Europe and had milk by accident and wondered why he didn't get sick -- he had hormone free milk. We've been buying Organic Milk ever since and he hasn't been sick since. I told a friend about that story just this past month who also thought she were allergic to milk, same result. They don't talk about people who have side affects to chemicals they pump into these cows to make them more productive. Most of these people go on thinking they are allergic to milk."

0 comments: