Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tonic For Health

I have to tell you, I've been sticking to my "Health Tonic" and I have been feeling really great.  I can't help but figure that the many benefits of the unfiltered apple cider vinegar are the reason why I have avoided sinus infections and colds that I felt coming on a couple of times since beginning this regimen, but that went away quickly and without effect. I definitely plan on sticking with it!

Of course, nothing is going to help you feel better if you're not getting a good night's sleep, but if you try to at least make an attempt to eat better - cut out some fast food, eat at least a little more of your daily fruits and/or veggies, and reduce your junk food and greasy food intake, you can do it!  It doesn't take a whole lot, really.  It just takes a little bit of awareness, and effort! :)

0 comments: