Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Soapies

Yay!  I finally got into the holiday spirit and made some more soapies last night.  I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of them before I wrapped them all up.  Oh well.  I'm so glad I had all my additives ready on hand and everything else so I could just melt, mix, and pour.  Not that it didn't take a long time to make over a dozen soaps, but still.

White kaolin clay + dead sea salts.  Detoxify
Chamomile and coconut milk.  Soothing
Rose hips and aloe vera.  Healing
Collodial oatmeal and almond oil.  Relieving for dry, itchy skin

Red poinsettias, and the rest are all round with a snowflake stamp..... Snowstorm (blue), Peppermint (green), and Pecan Pie (beige)

0 comments: