Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Sunday, June 7, 2009

It was time for another adventure

So, it was time for another adventure.


We headed back out to the creek yesterday for some more dredging and shiny-hunting.




Sure, it was just a little chilly in the water, but wetsuits made it totally tolerable. :D




David dredged, as you can see from this short video clip:


I placed my bucket and sifted through the heap of stuff coming off the back of the dredge to retrieve garnets:


DO NOT BE TOUCHIN MAH BUKKIT


Mike cleaning out the dredge:


And here's the gold!


up-close:


There are garnets that came up from the bottom of the creek as well that I will be tumbling.

Also I'm going to practice to improve panning technique with the leftover concentrate material from the dredging.

0 comments: