Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Books

Finally! I found some books that looked interesting enough to buy.

Since I learned to knit (yeah, only a couple months ago but), I have been on a book/pattern hunt. I had thus far not found much of anything to my liking. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'm already so jaded on a lot of patterns, lol. It seems like everything you look at is another scarf, shawl, or glove, etc. With crochet I still find a lot of the "common" stuff to be fun and interesting, but with knit, not so much. Making this blog's links has helped me branch into some cool & funky new pattern resources, and I surfed up a few books off of Amazon to spark my knit interest.

You can click the link below to see the knitting books I think are cool.

http://astore.amazon.com/mermaidennet-20/104-3809626-6724728?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=10

0 comments: