Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Knitting Machine

Hey, I finally have some knitting news for my knitting blog.

I have bought... The Ultimate Knitting Machine!  I never have to knit pieces of knit fabric again!  Not that I really was, but there are times when I would have, if ti wasn't so time consuming... and now it isn't!

2/20/2010
My first square

2/22/2010
Moving right along

And there, crocheted an edging around it.

That was fun!  Let's try this again:

2/23/2010.Started and finished!


















Okay, I think I have the hang of this thing now.  Time to stop making cat blankets.

Oops, I don't have any marled yarn on hand for real practice.  Some more squares first, then.

2/25/2010

















Now, with an edge around it too.  Finished 2/28













Got some marled yarns!  Time to start making max sized sheets of yarn and see how they can be used.
2/27/2010
And, done.2/28

Now that I'm all practiced up, what will the next project be?  Well, stay tuned to the costume blog for more, very soon...

0 comments: