Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Friday, January 27, 2006

Yoga

Cool.... I got to do actual yoga for the first time yesterday. I forgot, too, that the last Thursday of every month is Yoga night. Here I went in expecting the usual kickboxing/step-aerobics. So it was a nice treat. I really need to work on my balance, though! I thought it would be easier. Then again it was only my first session, and it does take some practice. At least I know the areas where I need to work harder. Afterwards, the relaxation/meditation really makes you feel sharp, focused, crisp, and clear. It is good.
(I was glad I've already gotten that part mastered on my own.) ^_^

0 comments: