Welcome to my blog, where I write about random topics. Use the "Posts by Tag" section on the left to view my posts sorted by the various interests.

Quote For The Day:

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Free Lunch Bag

I'm eating Lean Cuisine frozen lunches at work right now.  Hey, eating healthy isn't just about losing weight.  I selected these because they're one of the products on the shelf that contain NO PRESERVATIVES.  Preservatives, while a great thing for preserving food, are actually toxic to your body. I can reduce my toxin intake one more way by eating safer lunches.

So you can pick up a Lean Cuisine lunch for about 2 bucks at Wal Mart right now.  That's about the same price as the Cafe Steamers I was eating before (and will continue on, for variety!). From 1/1 to 3/31 if you buy 20 and collect the codes inside, you can also pick up a free snazzy chicky lunch bag.  Details on the box.  See them on their website.

Why am I telling you this?  Hey, just trying to share the wealth, my friends.  The wealth of health.  Oh, and some free stuff for incentive never hurts too, right?

0 comments: